Request Crash or Incident Report


The Central Records unit can supply copies of crash and incident reports taken by a deputy from the Butler County Sheriff’s Office. If your report was taken by a police officer, police constable or village marshal from a city, township or village police department, you will need to contact that agency directly for your report.

We recommend that you call ahead to make sure the report is available:

BCSO Central Records Unit: (513) 785-1030

Deputies have 72 hours to complete their reports. You may pick up copies between 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday. You may also send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:

Butler County Sheriff’s Office
Central Records
705 Hanover Street
Hamilton, OH 45011

Report Costs
Incident or Offense Report Free
Traffic Crash Report $4.00 Cash Only