Harvey Relief Drive
On Thursday, August 31st and Friday, September 1st from noon to 7PM, the public can come to the Butler County Court Street Jail, 123 Court Street in Hamilton and drop off donations in the sally port.
We will be transporting all donated items to Matthew 25 Ministries in Cincinnati. This collection event benefits Matthew 25: Ministries and their work with the poorest of the poor and disaster victims.
Please DO NOT bring monetary donations to the Sheriff’s Office. The link below contains a list of needed items and information on how to send money.
"I enjoy helping people it’s what we should do. If I can use my office as a hub for people to donate items then I am absolutely going to do it. These people are in a grave situation and I am urging you to come by my office and drop of some items that can help them in their time of need.” - Sheriff Jones
Alerts and News
BCSO on TwitterMy Tweets
Sheriff Jones on TwitterMy Tweets
- Inmate Kiosk, Phone Service, and Visitation Communication System for the Butler County Sheriff’s Office Posted on: Aug 18th, 2017
- Invitation to Bid: Food Service Agreement Posted on: Apr 4th, 2017
- Invitation to Bid: Industrial Roll-In Gas Oven and Racks Posted on: Apr 4th, 2017
- Questions and Answers: Full Body Security Scanning Systems Posted on: Mar 7th, 2017
- Invitation to Bid: 9-1-1 Supplemental Database Posted on: Feb 28th, 2017